Solved CSC 252 Week 3 HW
Provide code and full projects neatly and in proper form and in the correct header
and cpp files. Code must compile, link and run for any credit.
File and Stream I/O – Chapter 13
1. Create a class called FileReader. In addition to the usual constructor and
destructor create 2 member functions on the class.
a. The first member function called writeData should create a file called
data.txt on your drive if it does not exist and write 100 random integers to
it. If the file exists the program should append 100 additional random
integers to the file. The integers may be separated by a space, comma or a
carriage return in the file.
b. The second member function called readData should open the file that you
created in (a) above and read in all the integers and print them to the
Operator Overloading – Chapter 14
1. Design a class Complex for representing complex numbers and the write
overloaded operators for adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing 2 complex
numbers. Also create a function that will print a complex number on the screen.
Provide appropriate constructors and destructor.
Over load the operators + (add), - (minus), * (multiply), = , != (comparison), and
provide the operators << and >> to printout and read in respectively. See section
14.9 of Liang C++ textbook for help with some operators.
Inheritance and Polymorphism – Chapter 15
1. Create a class definition for an object called Account. Add a constructor and
destructor to it.
2. Create a class CheckingAccount and make it a child class of Account.
3. Create a second class named Savings account and also make this class a derived
class of Account.
4. Create private data members on the derived classes to represent balance and
5. Implement the following class methods on classes that you think are the
6. Write a main function that instantiates a checking and savings account, and then
deposit $100 into each account and set an overdraft limit on the Checking account
DescriptionIn this final assignment, the students will demonstrate their ability to apply two ma
Path finding involves finding a path from A to B. Typically we want the path to have certain properties,such as being the shortest or to avoid going t
Develop a program to emulate a purchase transaction at a retail store. Thisprogram will have two classes, a LineItem class and a Transaction class. Th
1 Project 1 Introduction - the SeaPort Project series For this set of projects for the course, we wish to simulate some of the aspects of a number of
1 Project 2 Introduction - the SeaPort Project series For this set of projects for the course, we wish to simulate some of the aspects of a number of
Get Free Quote!
444 Experts Online