What you'll learn:
- Structure and function of cells.
- Principles of inheritance and genetic variation.
- Mechanisms and patterns of biological evolution.
- How organisms and their surroundings work together.
- Functions and processes of living organisms.
- Structure and organization of living organisms.
- Classification and naming of living organisms.
- Molecules and processes that underlie life.
- We offer one-on-one or group tutoring sessions in a variety of subjects.
- Experienced tutors who provide personalized instruction and guidance.
- Interactive virtual classrooms with video and audio communication.
- Access to numerous educational resources and study materials.
- Online chat or messaging for communication outside of tutoring sessions.
- Integration with other online learning platforms or tools.
- Reliable internet connection to ensure smooth video streaming and communication.
- You will require an audio- and video-capable computer, laptop, or mobile device.
- Some examples of updated web browsers include Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Safari.
- Necessary software or applications, such as video conferencing tools or learning management systems.
- A headset or headphones with a microphone for clear audio communication.
Duration : 130 hours
- Class #1:Introduction to basic biological concepts and principles.
- Class #2:Cell structure and function.
- Class #3:Molecular biology and genetics.
- Class #4: Evolutionary theory and mechanisms.
- Class #5:Anatomy and physiology of various organ systems.
- Class #6:Ecology and environmental science.
- Class #7: Microbiology and immunology.
- Class #8: Biochemistry and metabolic processes.
- Class #9: Biotechnology and genetic engineering.
- Class #10: Pharmacology and drug development.
- Class #11: Human biology and health.
- Class #12: Ethical considerations in biology.
- Class #13: Research methods and experimental design.
- Class #14: Biostatistics and data analysis.
- Class #15: Introduction to bioinformatics and computational biology.
- Class #16: Introduction to bioethics and biotechnology regulations.
- Class #17: Principles of conservation biology.
- Class #18: Study of ecosystems and biodiversity.
- Class #19: Plant biology and botany.
- Class #20: Animal behavior and physiology.
- Class #21: Human anatomy and pathology.
- Class #22: Introduction to neuroscience.
- Class #23: Understanding diseases and their causes.
- Class #24: Applications of biology in agriculture and food production.
- Class #25: Environmental sustainability and conservation practices.
- Class #26: Biomedical research and its applications.
- Class #27: Techniques in microscopy and imaging.
- Class #28: Understanding genetic disorders and inherited diseases.
- Class #29: Introduction to biochemistry and metabolism.
Skills you will acquire:
- Scientific Visualization
The cell theory states that all living organisms are composed of one or more cells, and cells are the basic units of life. Cells can be either prokaryotic (lacking a true nucleus and membrane-bound organelles) or eukaryotic (containing a true nucleus and membrane-bound organelles).
$700 $1000 30% offBook Demo Class