What you'll learn:
- The laws of motion, forces, and energy
- Electromagnetic fields and electromagnetic waves
- Thermodynamic processes and laws of thermodynamics
- Behavior of waves, light, and optics phenomena
- Principles of quantum physics and subatomic particles
- Einstein's theory of relativity and its implications
- Atomic structure, nuclear reactions, and radioactivity
- Applying physics concepts to practical situations
- We offer one-on-one or group tutoring sessions in a variety of subjects.
- Experienced tutors who provide personalized instruction and guidance.
- Interactive virtual classrooms with video and audio communication.
- Access to numerous educational resources and study materials.
- Online chat or messaging for communication outside of tutoring sessions.
- Integration with other online learning platforms or tools.
- Reliable internet connection to ensure smooth video streaming and communication.
- You will require an audio- and video-capable computer, laptop, or mobile device.
- Some examples of updated web browsers include Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Safari.
- Necessary software or applications, such as video conferencing tools or learning management systems.
- A headset or headphones with a microphone for clear audio communication.
Duration : 130 hours
- Class #1:Laws of motion, forces, and energy conservation
- Class #2:Kinematics
- Class #3:Newton's Laws of Motion
- Class #4:Law of Universal Gravitation
- Class #5:Law of Gravitational Fields
- Class #6:Orbital Motion
- Class #7:Laws of Thermodynamics
- Class #8:Heat transfer
- Class #9:Thermal Equilibrium
- Class #10:Wave Properties
- Class #11:Interference
- Class #12:Diffraction
- Class #13:Optical Phenomena
- Class #14:Electric fields
- Class #15:Circuits
- Class #16:Magnetic Fields
- Class #17:Electromagnetic Induction
- Class #18:Electromagnetic Waves
- Class #19:Quantum Mechanics
- Class #20:Nuclear Physics
- Class #21:Particle Physics
- Class #22:Astrophysics
Skills you will acquire:
- Differential Equations
- Linear Algebra
- Mathematical Theory & Analysis
- Applied Mathematics
Physics is the branch of science that deals with the fundamental principles of the universe, describing the behavior of matter, energy, space, and time. It is concerned with understanding the underlying laws and principles that govern the natural world.
$700 $1000 30% offBook Demo Class