What you'll learn:
- SAS programming basics
- Data manipulation
- Data analysis and reporting
- Data visualization
- SAS macros
- Data management
- SQL for SAS
- Advanced analytics
- We offer one-on-one or group tutoring sessions in a variety of subjects.
- Experienced tutors who provide personalized instruction and guidance.
- Interactive virtual classrooms with video and audio communication.
- Access to numerous educational resources and study materials.
- Online chat or messaging for communication outside of tutoring sessions.
- Integration with other online learning platforms or tools.
- Reliable internet connection to ensure smooth video streaming and communication.
- You will require an audio- and video-capable computer, laptop, or mobile device.
- Some examples of updated web browsers include Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Safari.
- Necessary software or applications, such as video conferencing tools or learning management systems.
- A headset or headphones with a microphone for clear audio communication.
Duration : 130 hours
- Class #1:Introduction to Statistics
- Class #2:Using SAS University Edition
- Class #3:Uploading Dataset
- Class #4:Working with Uploaded Data
- Class #5:Importing Excel and Other Format Files
- Class #6:Importing Data in Permanent Libraries
- Class #7:Import Procedure
- Class #8:Print Procedure
- Class #9:Summary Procedure
- Class #10:Report Procedure
- Class #11:SQL Procedure
- Class #12:DATA Procedure
- Class #13:RANK Procedure
- Class #14:FORMAT Procedure
- Class #15:CORR Procedure
- Class #16:SORT Procedure
- Class #17:FREQ Procedure
- Class #18:MEANS Procedure
- Class #19:Univariate Procedure
- Class #20:SAS MACRO
- Class #21:Advanced Statistical Analysis using SAS (SAS STAT)
- Class #22:Machine Learning Fundamentals
- Class #23:SAS enterprise guide
Skills you will acquire:
- Data Handling
- Data Analysis Techniques
- Visual Data Representation
- SAS Coding Skills
- Exploring Data Patterns
SAS is a powerful software suite used for advanced analytics, business intelligence, data management, and predictive analytics. It allows users to perform various tasks, including data manipulation, data visualization, statistical analysis, and more.
$700 $1000 30% offBook Demo Class