What you'll learn:
- Basic syntax and structure of the C programming language.
- Variables, data types, and operators in C.
- Control structures such as loops and conditional statements.
- Functions and how to create and use them in C.
- Arrays and pointers in C.
- Input/output operations using standard libraries in C.
- We offer one-on-one or group tutoring sessions in a variety of subjects.
- Experienced tutors who provide personalized instruction and guidance.
- Interactive virtual classrooms with video and audio communication.
- Access to numerous educational resources and study materials.
- Online chat or messaging for communication outside of tutoring sessions.
- Integration with other online learning platforms or tools.
- Reliable internet connection to ensure smooth video streaming and communication.
- You will require an audio- and video-capable computer, laptop, or mobile device.
- Some examples of updated web browsers include Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Safari.
- Necessary software or applications, such as video conferencing tools or learning management systems.
- A headset or headphones with a microphone for clear audio communication.
Duration : 130 hours
- Class #1:Introduction to the C programming language.
- Class #2:Basic syntax and data types in C.
- Class #3:Variables, operators, and expressions in C.
- Class #4:Control flow structures such as if-else statements and loops.
- Class #5:Arrays and strings in C.
- Class #6:Functions and parameters passing in C.
- Class #7: Pointers and memory management in C.
- Class #8:File input/output operations in C.
- Class #9: Structures and unions in C.
- Class #10:Dynamic memory allocation in C.
- Class #11:Error handling and debugging techniques in C.
- Class #12:Introduction to preprocessor directives in C
- Class #13:Advanced topics like recursion and linked lists in C.
- Class #14:Understanding and using libraries in C.
- Class #15:Best practices and coding standards in C programming.
- Class #16:Building and debugging C programs using an integrated development environment (IDE).
- Class #17:Optimizing C code for performance.
- Class #18:Introduction to multithreading and concurrent programming in C.
- Class #19:Handling input/output streams and working with files in C.
- Class #20:Interfacing C with other programming languages.
- Class #21:Introduction to data structures and algorithms using C.
- Class #22:Writing modular and maintainable code in C.
- Class #23:Introduction to C programming for embedded systems.
- Class #24:Security considerations and techniques in C programming.
- Class #25:Real-world application development using C.
Skills you will acquire:
- Learn key programming concepts
- Create custom functions and structures
- Use pointers to work with memory
- Write your own C programs
C is a powerful and widely-used programming language that was developed in the early 1970s by Dennis Ritchie at Bell Labs. It has become one of the most influential programming languages in the history of computing and has had a significant impact on the development of many other languages.
$700 $1000 30% offBook Demo Class