You will use the dataset from the National Alzheimer Coordination Center (NACC) that was used in
exercise 1 but only for the first visit.
Perform the following within proc IML and provide a paper copy of your SAS code only.
1) Read only the following variables into a matrix called CG: NACZZMS, NACCLMI, NACCZLMD,
2) Using loops, replace the missing codes 99 and -99 for the following neuropsychological scores:
NACZZMS, NACCLMI, NACCZLMD and NACCDFT
3) Calculate the mean of the scores: NACZZMS, NACCLMI, NACCZLMD and NACCDFT and name the
new variable “Cognition”
4) Identify the subjects who have mean cognitive score less than -1.5 (Note: SAS thinks that a missing
value is equal to –infinity)
5) Export the matrix of the row numbers of subjects from question 4 in a dataset called IMPAIRED.
6) Within IML, run a regression (proc REG) with the “Cognition” as the dependent variable and age as
the independent variable.
DescriptionIn this final assignment, the students will demonstrate their ability to apply two majorconstructs of the C programming language – Fu
Path finding involves finding a path from A to B. Typically we want the path to have certain properties,such as being the shortest or to avoid going t
Develop a program to emulate a purchase transaction at a retail store. Thisprogram will have two classes, a LineItem class and a Transaction class. Th
1 Project 1 Introduction - the SeaPort Project series For this set of projects for the course, we wish to simulate some of the aspects of a number of
1 Project 2 Introduction - the SeaPort Project series For this set of projects for the course, we wish to simulate some of the aspects of a number of