Basic Shooting Project
1. Spawn at least three random Enemies
- Each enemy should move down the screen - fall, some may shoot/drop bombs
2. Add an audio sound for when the player is shooting a laser or some sort of space gun and an explosion.
4. Game functions propertly (Win, Lose, Main Menu Scene, and Help Scene )
5. Game UI with Score, Life and Timer is working
6. Add a Background to your game
7. Add a texture to your enemies to make each one different and one for your player.
8. Add Music to your game
DescriptionIn this final assignment, the students will demonstrate their ability to apply two ma
Path finding involves finding a path from A to B. Typically we want the path to have certain properties,such as being the shortest or to avoid going t
Develop a program to emulate a purchase transaction at a retail store. Thisprogram will have two classes, a LineItem class and a Transaction class. Th
1 Project 1 Introduction - the SeaPort Project series For this set of projects for the course, we wish to simulate some of the aspects of a number of
1 Project 2 Introduction - the SeaPort Project series For this set of projects for the course, we wish to simulate some of the aspects of a number of