Please follow the guidelines:
1) Please follow each and every instruction in the pdf , each detail is very important
2) Some of the classes are already created, fill in the code required under each class and add any code that is required to finish the project.
3) This is an undergraduate class, so please don\'t use complex coding styles, don\'t hard code anything , use classes, coding styles, and requirements mentioned in the pdf
4)Please include comments for each line , don\'t code anything beyond the requirements mentioned in the pdf.
5) Below attatched the LinkedInventoryManagment file that contains all the classes mentioned in the PDF, where all the work has to go.
6) Please make sure the code can run in Visual Studios.
DescriptionIn this final assignment, the students will demonstrate their ability to apply two ma
Path finding involves finding a path from A to B. Typically we want the path to have certain properties,such as being the shortest or to avoid going t
Develop a program to emulate a purchase transaction at a retail store. Thisprogram will have two classes, a LineItem class and a Transaction class. Th
1 Project 1 Introduction - the SeaPort Project series For this set of projects for the course, we wish to simulate some of the aspects of a number of
1 Project 2 Introduction - the SeaPort Project series For this set of projects for the course, we wish to simulate some of the aspects of a number of