Answer the following questions for the assigned article titled:
An Extensible Framework for Online Testing of Choreographed Services by Midhat Ali,
Francesco De Angelis, Daniele Fani, Antonia Bartolina, Guglielmo de Angelis, and Andrea
1. Define: Web Service, Role, Service Choreographies
2. Define: WSDL, UDDI?
3. What is a tModel?
4. What is the relationship between the ServicePot and UDDI proxy?
5. What is BPMN and how is it used within the CHOReOS framework?
6. Describe how ParTes subsystem generates a Test Suite?
7. What plug-ins to the ServicePot are described in the paper?
8. What is the purpose and functionality of CRank?
9. Describe the ServicePot extension mechanisms?
10. When does the ParTes plug-in gets activated within the Choreography enactment
11. Where do Test Engineers fit in the WebServices Choreography verification and
DescriptionIn this final assignment, the students will demonstrate their ability to apply two majorconstructs of the C programming language – Fu
Path finding involves finding a path from A to B. Typically we want the path to have certain properties,such as being the shortest or to avoid going t
Develop a program to emulate a purchase transaction at a retail store. Thisprogram will have two classes, a LineItem class and a Transaction class. Th
1 Project 1 Introduction - the SeaPort Project series For this set of projects for the course, we wish to simulate some of the aspects of a number of
1 Project 2 Introduction - the SeaPort Project series For this set of projects for the course, we wish to simulate some of the aspects of a number of