Your manager asks you to prepare following analysis:
1. Based on the data sets “Model_Contributions_FitnesComp” prepare a Tableau Dashboard talking about the past company and marketing performance. Prepare visualizations to answer questions regarding and showcase:
a. Company performance over time (new memberships and revenues). Please limit this analysis to maximum of year on year comparisons on quarterly level, which reflect and showcase the changes in the media mix over the past two years.
b. Influences of competitors, new membership plans and seasonality. Please limit this analysis to maximum of year on year comparisons on quarterly level, which reflect and showcase the changes in the media mix over the past two years.
c. Analysis of the channel efficiency (ROAS) and effectiveness (marketing contributions in terms of new memberships and revenues) over the past two years. Please limit this analysis to year on year comparisons, which reflect and showcase the changes in the media mix over the past two years.
2. Based on the analysis, you have performed present your general summary of the efficiency and effectiveness of every media channel.
a. The BI Unit of FitnesComp+ reports that the Customer Lifetime Value of a new subscriber is 280,- €. How does that change your evaluation of the efficiency and effectiveness of every media channel? Please base and consider for the following computations on the notion of CLV per new subscriber of 280,- € instead the average price of 120,- €.
3. Given the Media Plan 2020 and the given efficiency curvesin Section 2 & Section 3 please compute a prediction of the marketing contribution to sales in 2020. Please assume that the reported contributions include AdStock Effects and reflect the full contribution per spend week.
4. Given your prediction, what is the effect of the budget increase on the performance of different marketing channels compared to the past years?
5. Given the efficiency curves, please derive and showcase a new media strategy, leading to more incremental marketing contribution compared with your prediction (more new members and more CLV). Showcase the improvements, you have achieved. For this please consider following:
a. You cannot extend or shorten the length of the flight per channel. Please stay with the same number of weeks on air per channel, unless you exclude entire channel and spread the investment across other channels.
b. For more simplicity, you can reduce or increase the spend for every media channel per given flighting proportionally for the number of weeks.
c. You can exclude completely channels, but you cannot add additional channels based on assumptions regarding their efficiency.
d. Please make sure, that the entire budget of 16 billion Euro is spent within the year.
DescriptionIn this final assignment, the students will demonstrate their ability to apply two ma
Path finding involves finding a path from A to B. Typically we want the path to have certain properties,such as being the shortest or to avoid going t
Develop a program to emulate a purchase transaction at a retail store. Thisprogram will have two classes, a LineItem class and a Transaction class. Th
1 Project 1 Introduction - the SeaPort Project series For this set of projects for the course, we wish to simulate some of the aspects of a number of
1 Project 2 Introduction - the SeaPort Project series For this set of projects for the course, we wish to simulate some of the aspects of a number of