Segment 1. Beginning
Table of Contents
- After this, learn the console tab, which is a web development tool. It can help you with the basic knowledge of the console window of the web browser.
Segment 2. Key Points
- Syntax: in this, you have to learn its identifiers, expressions, comments, case- sensitivity, and statements.
- Number: learn about its number.
- Variables: in this, you will get to know its various ways to declare the variables
- Boolean: in this part, you have to learn its primitive types that have two true and false values.
Segment 3. Operators
- Comparison Operators: it helps you to compare two values
Segment 4. Program Flow
- If… else – figure out how to execute a square of code dependent on a predetermined condition.
- Ternary administrators – tell you the best way to make an alternate route for the if explanation ( ?:)
- Switch – tell you the best way to supplant numerous if proclamations when contrasting a worth and various variations by utilizing the switch explanation.
- While – figure out how to play out a pre-test circle that repeatedly executes a square of code up to a predetermined condition is valid.
- Do… while – tell you the best way to convey a post-test circle that executes a square of code consistently until a predefined condition is bogus.
- For circle – figure out how to repeatedly execute a square of code dependent on different alternatives.
- Break – figure out how to rashly end a circle.
- Proceed – tell you the best way to skirt the current cycle of a circle and bounce to the following one.
Segment 5. Strings
- String type – acquaint you with the String type.
- trim(), trimStart(), and trimEnd() – expel whitespace characters from a string.
- padStart() and padEnd() – cushion a string with another string until the outcome string arrives at the given length.
- concat() – connect different strings into another string.
- Split () – split a string into a variety of substrings.
- indexOf() – get the list of the main event of a substring in a string.
- Last IndexOf() – discover the file of the last event of a substring in a string.
- Substring () – separate a substring from a string.
- Cut () – separate a piece of a string.
- Incorporates () – check if the string contains a substring.
Segment 6. Arrays
- Stack – actualize the stack information structure utilizing the Array’s strategies: push() and pop().
- Line – actualize the line information structure utilizing the Array’s techniques: push() and move()
- Graft () – control components in an exhibit, such as erasing, embeddings, and supplanting components.
- cut() – duplicate components of a cluster.
- list() – find a component in an exhibit.
- Each () – check if each component in a cluster breeze through an assessment.
- A few() – check if, in any event, one component in an exhibit breezed through an assessment.
- sort() – sort components in a cluster.
- channel() – channel components in a cluster
- map() – change cluster components.
- forEach() – circle through cluster components.
- Decrease () – lessen components of an exhibit to a worth.
Segment 7. Province
- Capacities are the top of the line residents – figure out how to store capacities in the factors, pass capacities into different capacities as contentions, and return capacities as qualities.
- Mysterious Functions – find out about unknown capacities, which are the capacities without names.
- Promptly Invoked Function Expression (IIFE) – find out about quickly conjured work articulations (IIFE).
- Callback capacities – acquaint you with the callback capacities and figure out how to utilize the callbacks to deal with offbeat tasks.
Segment 8. Articles and Prototypes
- Item Properties – plunge into the article’s properties and their characteristics.
- For… in the circle – figure out how to repeat over properties of an item utilizing the for…in circle.
- Enumerable Properties – study the enumerable properties.
- Own Properties – comprehend their own and acquired properties.
- Crude versus Reference esteems – comprehend the contrasts among crude and Reference esteems.
Segment 9. Propelled Functions
- Restoring various qualities – control you on the most proficient method to restore numerous qualities from a capacity.
- Capacity type – acquaint you with the Function type and its properties and strategies.
- The call() strategy – comprehend the call() technique and figure out how to utilize it adequately.
- The apply() strategy – figure out how to utilize the apply() technique adequately.
- The dilemma() technique – comprehend the predicament() strategy and how to apply it viably.
- Recursive capacity – figure out how to create recursive capacities.
Segment 10. Error management
- Attempt… get – tell you the best way to deal with special cases utilizing the try-catch explanation.
Segment 11. Standard Expressions
- Supplant () – supplant a substring in a string with another one.
- Coordinate () – coordinate a string against an ordinary articulation.
- Search () – find a substring in a string utilizing a standard articulation.
- Character classes – tell you the best way to shape a normal articulation with character classes that permit you to coordinate any character in the character sets.
- Grapples – figure out how to utilize stays in ordinary articulations to coordinate toward the start or the string’s finish.
- Sets and Ranges – control you on the most proficient method to utilize the sets and ranges to coordinate a lot of characters.
- Word Boundaries – tell you the best way to utilize the word limits in the standard articulations to convey the match the entire word as it were.
Segment 12. System Requests
- Bring API – figure out how to make offbeat solicitations to a distant asset from the internet browsers.
- Execution Contexts – comprehend execution settings, including global and work execution settings.
- Call Stack – comprehend the call stack.
- Variable degrees – acquaint you with the variable extensions.