There are so many programming languages you can learn. But if you’re looking to start with something easier. We bring to you a list of easiest programming languages to learn. You can select any one which one would suit you.
Here we define the 8 easiest programming language uses and benefits
C is a structured and procedural programming language. It is widely used both for operating systems and applications. C is a high-level language that
- Design the system software like operating system and Compiler.
- It used to develop application software like database and spreadsheets.
- Develop Graphical related application like a computer and mobile games.
- C programming language can be used to design the compilers.
- It combines the features of both high level and low-level languages.
- C language is case-sensitive which means lowercase and uppercase letters are treat differently.
- It is highly portable and use for scripting system applications.
- C is a general-purpose programming language.
- Used for efficiently work on applications, games, graphics, and applications requiring calculations etc.
- It also offers dynamic memory allocation.
Java is a programming language created by James Gosling in 1991. It is an object-oriented programming language with its runtime environment. It is a combination features of C and C++ with some essential extra concepts. Java is well suited for both standalone and web application development. It is a platform independent language. It means Java can run on any operating system with any processor.
- Web development
- Application development
- Java is a simple and easiest programming language to learn
- It is easy to compile, debug
- Platform-independent and flexible in nature
C++ is a high-level programming language developed by Bjarne Stroustrup at Bell Labs. It is design to build games, desktop apps, mobile apps, and web apps. It adds object-oriented features to its predecessor C.
- Operating systems
- Desktop apps
- Mobile apps
- Web apps
- Game engines
- C++ is an object-oriented programming language.
- Includes concepts like classes, inheritance, polymorphism, data abstraction, and encapsulation.
- It allows code re-usability and makes programs very maintainable.
PHP stands for Hypertext Preprocessor. It was originally developed by Rasmus Lerdorf in 1994. It is an open source, server-side, scripting language. PHP is basically used for the development of web applications. It is an HTML-embedded Web scripting language. This means PHP code can be insert into the HTML of a Web page. The goal of the language is to allow Web developers to write dynamically pages easily. PHP is also used for creating database-driven Web sites.
- It is use to creating a dynamic website.
- To Interacting with the web server
- Used for connecting web application with Database
- To interaction with the native file system of the OS
- Open Source
- Easy To Develop
- Ease Manageable
- Cost Effective
- Database Flexibility
Python is one of the most widely-used high-level programming languages. It is a multiparadigm and high-level programming language. You can use the programming language for developing both desktop and web applications. Most of the application developed by python include Google Search, YouTube, BitTorrent, Google App Engine, Eve Online, Maya and iRobot machines.
- Desktop application
- Web applications
- Web frameworks
- Enterprise and business applications
- Python is the easiest programming language to learn and use
- Open Source language
- User-friendly Data Structures
- Extensive Support Libraries
- Server-side scripting
C# is a mixture of C and C++. It is a Microsoft programming language developed to compete with Sun’s Java language. C# is an object-oriented programming language. It
- Web apps
- Mobile apps
- Cloud-based services,
- Enterprise software
- It is a high-level language and easy to learn
- It is pure object-oriented language
- Application will run well only if the machine installed the .NET framework
HTML stands for Hypertext Markup Language developed by Tim Berners-Lee in 1990. It is a text-based approach to describing how content contained within an HTML file. It tells a web browser how to display the text, images and other forms of multimedia on a webpage. HTML refers to the way tags are used to define the page layout and elements within the page.
- Web pages
- Web application
- It is widely used
- Every browser supports HTML language.
- Easy to learn and use
- Web development
- Dynamic pages
- It can use to make a perfect small website.
Altogether, what programming language you should learn will depend on what you want to do. If you need any help with programming, you can contact our experts at any time.