The billing software in excel allows you to track the products and services offered by the customer, generate and send invoices and receive payments. At the same time, many billing platforms are capable of doing a lot. They automate repetitive work because of which your team has to struggle on a daily basis.
For instance, Some billing apps provide you with time tracking so you can see how much time you have spent on each client’s work. Billing software also provides various types of reports, tracks debt, manages collections and also connects to key solutions such as taxation and payment processing. In this article, we can talk about free billing software in excel.
Billing Software: An overview
If you manage any software as a service company, you will need new billing functions that will depend on the products you will sell, on your pricing model, and on the customer preferences. In this, we can tell you about the seven best billing software and also how to use billing software in excel.
TOP 7 Free billing software in excel:
1..QuickBooks Online mobile app:
- It is free to download.
- In this, you can enter transactions, record expenses, invoice customers, and send reports also.
- The data is saved in the cloud so you can access your data on any device.
- It also includes functions such as journal entries, time tracking etc.
- In addition, it also helps you track transactions in different currencies if you can’t use the multi-currency feature.
| Pros: You can store data in the cloud and access it anytime and anywhere. Security is good. You can sync with a bank for bank and also credit card accounts. |
Cons: The number of Users is limited in this billing app. mobile apps have functionality limitations. The product is regularly updated, and this is making it difficult to learn. Customization is limited.
- It is designed for small business owners.
- You can send the invoice digitally and as a paper copy.
- Also, you can add your company logo to it.
- Custom pricing plan
- Customer service is good in this billing app
- Fewer features than other apps
3. Zoho Invoice app:
- This invoice app provides you with a free option to use it.
- Also, It is very easy to create invoices.
- This offers a free plan for business.
- It is available on mobile phones and also on Microsoft.
- Mobile apps don’t have all the features of the desktop version.
- Also, Less customization options.
4. Invoicely app:
- Offers free plans to you and also allows users to send five invoices.
- Through this, you can accept credit card payments.
- You can also track time.
- It also tracks expenses and mileage.
- It is free to use.
- The free plan lacks many advanced and best features
- don’t have many invoice templates.
5. Vyapar App:
- This is a free billing app.
- Free plans have all the advanced features and easy to use interface.
- You can generate GST Reports in one click You can customize invoices according to your requirement.
- There is no internet required to generate any kind of bills Best billing and accounting app for small business owners.
- You can create your own company logo with Vyapar free logo maker tool Get alerts/notifications for stock expiry and credit payments Create Multi-Company
Maximum features are available in the desktop version but with timely updates, in the near future, there will be new mobile version updates too.
- It allows you to send and create in any currency.
- Several keys for tracking finance features.
6. Invoice Simple:
- allows users to create fully customized invoices
- Invoices are small and hard to read.
- Send invoices in different currencies.
7. Hitech BillSoft v7:
It is a billing app, and it is used by small business owners.
Features of Hitech BillSoft v7:
This is an easy and powerful software for small Businesses, Retailers, Wholesalers, restaurants, and Service Providers. If you are running your own business, you know invoicing can be a pain. Having customers in different countries makes things very complicated. Also, currency conversion is expensive and also very time-consuming.
If you want to run your business well, then its solution is the billing app.
- OFFLINE DESKTOP APPLICATION-
- PRINT MULTI-SIZE INVOICES
- BARCODE SCANNER FOR QUICK BILLING
- GENERATE INVOICE WITH A CLICK
- GST TAX INVOICE
- MANAGE CLIENT ACCOUNTS
- SUPPORTS POS PRINTERS
- DETAILED BUSINESS REPORTS
- BIOMETRIC STAFF ATTENDANCE
- MANAGES STAFF SALARY
- SMS AND EMAIL SUPPORT
- AUTOMATED DATA BACKUP
- GENERATE GSTR REPORTS
- PDF EXCEL EXPORT
For instance :
Hitech BillSoft v7 also has the time-saving tools such as
- Biometric Support- Firstly, It has a fingerprint-based attendance system that saves your time and also makes you punctual by reduced salary while you are absent or late.
- Reminders: Secondly, This reminder system allows you to set reminders so that if you have forgotten any important work, then you can get it remembered.
- Automated Backup: Thirdly and most importantly, the chances of losing the data are less, and this saves your time as well.
It is very hard to say which billing app is best for you and for your work. It depends on the features which you need. Moreover, you can download some billing app and test them according to your work.