Coding is one of the most in-demand skillsets in the tech industry today, with demand outpacing supply. While there are a number of different programming languages out there, some might be more suited to your specific needs than others.
There are many programming languages available, and new ones are being developed all the time. In this article we will take a look at some of newest programming languages to hit the market – Ruby, Rust, and Swift. We’ll start with Elixir, which is often regarded as one of the most popular programming languages in use today. It’s a general-purpose language that can be used for developing anything from websites to smartphones apps.
Programming Languages: An overview
Programming is the process of inventing solutions to problems by using code and programming languages. The code is in a low-level language that can be understood by computers. It’s more like telling a machine what to do than like speaking in the natural language we use when we speak with people.
Top Newest Programming Languages: In 2022
It is a functional and general-purpose programming language. Also, Elixir is used to implement the Erlang programming language. It was developed in 2012.
- Also, Elixir is a dynamic, functional language.
- Elixir is good for web applications of any size, web APIs, event-driven systems, and distributed systems.
It is a programming language that is designed for client development. For instance, web apps and mobile apps.
- It was developed by Google in 2011.
- It is Open Source which means freely available.
- It has an independent platform and also Concurrency.
- Moreover, it is easy to learn and understand.
- It has a large community.
It is a dynamic and high-level programming language developed in 2012.
- Firstly, It has automatic memory management.
- Secondly, designed for machine learning and linear algebra.
- Thirdly and most importantly, it has a Native machine learning library.
- It is an object-oriented programming language.
- Pony is open-source.
- Moreover, it is memory safe and also Exception-Safe.
- Furthermore, it is free from deadlock.
- Also, capabilities-secure and high-performance.
It is a programming language maintained by Microsoft in 2012. It is designed for large application development.
- File extension is ts,.tsx.
- Also, it has lots of versions.
It is a new version of python released in 2008. The new versions of the programming languages are the updates to make it faster and also to fix the problems.
- It is backward incompatible
- Python 3 is more readable, easier, and also more popular than Python 2.
- Also, python is written in c.
- PureScript is a strongly-typed, functional programming language designed by Phil freeman.
- It is used for developing web applications, server-side apps, and desktop applications.
This is the newest programming language in 2022.
Top 10 Programming Languages: Learn in 2022
C# programming is a language developed by Microsoft in 2000. It runs on the .NET framework.
- C# is used for making desktop applications and games.
- Moreover, 34% of the top mobile games are made with the help of C#
- Also, it is a well-designed language
- Also, it is highly in demand globally.
- It is simple to learn and understand.
- It has .NET libraries.
So, mastering C# is the best career option.
Top companies working on C# such as Microsoft, Stack Overflow, Accenture, and Alibaba Travels.
Swift is a robust programming language. It is developed by Apple Inc. The swift is for making apps for instance apps for iOS, watchOS, macOS, and many more.
- Firstly, High-performance
- Secondly, Secured applications
- Thirdly, It is easy to understand.
- Moreover, It is a Speed development process.
- Also, It is very helpful to enhance performance.
- In addition, it supports dynamic libraries.
- Top companies working on Swift such as Apple, Instagram, Uber, and Slack.
So, mastering Swift is the best career option in 2022.
3. C Programming:
C programming is a general-purpose language. It was designed by Dennis Ritchie in 1970. It works on games, graphics, and enterprise applications.
- Firstly, It has a presence of inbuilt functions and operators
- Secondly, It is more extendable.
- Thirdly, Enhanced speed and efficiency.
- In addition, it is highly in demand.
- Moreover, The top companies such as GitHub, Telegram messenger, MasterCard, etc. use C.
In addition, Mastering C is the best career option in 2022.
It is the most reliable and efficient programming language that was designed at Google in 2007. It quickly gained popularity.
- Firstly, It is simple to learn and understand.
- Secondly, It Supports automation processes.
- Thirdly and most importantly, It facilitates AI and data science processes.
- Moreover, Top companies working on Go, for example, Google, BBC, Medium, and Uber.
In addition, Mastering GO is also an amazing career option in 2022 for you.
It is a general-purpose scripting language developed by Rasmus Lerdorf in 1994. PHP developers are in high demand.
- Firstly, It is simple and easy to learn.
- Secondly, it is faster than other languages.
- Thirdly, it is highly secure.
- Moreover, top websites such as Facebook, Yahoo, and Wikipedia run on PHP.
In addition, Mastering PHP is also a GOOD career option in 2022 for you.
It is a programming language for statistical and graphical programming. It is widely used. R is an Object-oriented programming language created by Ross Ihaka and Robert Gentleman.
- It has data miners for data analysis.
- It has extended libraries.
- Moreover, Also, it supports cross-platform operations.
- Also, It is highly extensible.
- Further, It is developed at the University of Auckland, New Zealand
- In addition, The top companies using R like Flipkart, Amazon, Google, and LinkedIn.
It is a cross-platform programming language developed by JetBrains. It is designed to develop apps.
- Firstly, Use more than 60% of android developers.
- Secondly, It holds fourth place in one middle of the fastest-growing programming languages.
- Thirdly, Concise code and structured concurrency.
- Also, it enhances security features.
- Further, Coding is approximately 20% less compared to Java.
- Furthermore, It is 100% interoperable.
- In addition, The top companies using Kotlin like Pinterest, Uber, Trello, Amazon, etc.
- Firstly, It has a well-organized codebase.
- Secondly, the codebase provides enhanced productivity and readability.
- Thirdly, it is easy to learn.
- Also, it is highly in demand.
- It has an independent Platform.
- It Provides user input validation features.
Java is the most powerful programming language. It is an Object-oriented programming language developed by Sun Microsystems in the 1990s.
- Also, it is the most trending technology.
- Moreover, java is used in desktop applications, mobile applications, and web development.
- Also, Java uses Artificial intelligence and cloud applications,
- It has an independent platform.
- Furthermore, it enhanced productivity, performance, and also security.
- It is the most secure language.
- Companies working on Java-like Amazon, Adobe, Flipkart, Instagram, etc.
Python is a high-level and general-purpose programming language developed by Guido van Rossum in 1991. It is the main coding language.
- Presence of extensive libraries in Python.
- Also, it facilitates artificial intelligence, data science, and also machine learning processes.
- It is easy to learn and code.
- Moreover, top Companies working on Python for instance Intel, Facebook, Spotify, Netflix, etc.
The Popularity graph of programming languages:
In 2017, you can see the popularity of java is more than the other languages. The popularity of python will increase and the popularity of other languages drop in 2022. In the second popularity graph, the popularity of the PHP and c# is greater than other programming languages.
Which programming language is best for beginners:
Python is also suggested to beginners for learning because it is very easy to learn and understand.
But these languages are also good for beginners:
Top 4 Programming Languages: Best for career
There 5 languages that are best for your future and career are:
Java– It is the best for your good future. The salary package of java developers is $85,000. For instance, Xicom , Artezio etc.
PYTHON: It is also best for your good future. The salary package of PYTHON is $78,176 a year on average. For instance, Boeree Technologies, PixelCrayons, and Netguru.
C++: It is best for your career. The salary package of C++ is $78,176 a year on average. For Example, Microsoft, Capital One, and Northrop Grumman.
These are the top newest programming languages in 2022. It is hard to say that this language is the best. But, the best language depends on the requirements of the user. So, first of all, you should know your requirements. After that, you will decide which is better for your career or future.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1.Which is the latest language of programming?
Python 3 is the best and latest language of programming. It will be released in 2020.
It also includes features such as grammar restrictions, flexible functions, and new string methods.