Here in this blog, CodeAvail experts will explain to you how to submit an assignment on google classroom easily step by step for students in detail.
How Do I Submit An Assignment On Google Classroom
Several teachers are looking for the solution to give assignments to their students, handle their classroom, and interact with their students. Google Classroom assignment help teachers and students to submit and review their assignment quickly. Students can submit assignment Google classroom login into Google Chrome student profile.
Google classroom the best way to handle everything because it concentrates less on tech and more on teaching. Now you must be thinking how much time it will take to be an expert to handle this classroom. Well you don’t have to be an expert to handle these classrooms. Just go through this article, here we have discussed what is Google classroom and how do I submit an assignment on Google classroom easily for students.
What is Google Classroom?
It is a free web service, designed by Google for students and teachers. It aims to simply create, share, and grading assignments. All this can be done without using any paper. The main objective of Google Classroom is to streamline the method of distributing files between teachers and students.
This Classroom helps teachers and students to communicate and can be utilized to create and share assignments. This is best for collaboration between teachers and between students, for education from a distance, and so on! You could compare it with Showbie, and various other online education platforms. It’s established on top of Google Drive and Google Docs which means it is very simple to utilize and natural for several teachers. But that does not make it boring. Google Classrooms are full of surprises you will see along the way.
How do I submit an assignment on Google Classroom:
- The first thing you have to do is log in to your Google classroom and click the Stream tab.
- After that click on the Assignment.
- Type in the assignment title and an optional description. To add instructions for the assignment the description is the best place.
- Click the due date to change it if needed.
- To add the time Click Add Time of day on the due date that the assignment is due.
- To add to the assignment if you have materials, click the appropriate symbol.:
Paperclip: This alternative connects a document to the assignment. Here, you can transfer the document from your hard drive, which will be put away on your Google Drive.
Google Drive: This option likewise joins a document to the assignment, however, it takes you right to your Google Drive to discover the file.
YouTube play button: This choice allows you to connect a YouTube video to the assignment. At the point when you click this button, you can look for the video on YouTube or Copy paste the URL of the YouTube video. At the point when you look for a video, YouTube results show directly in a similar window, and you can also preview the video, so there’s no compelling reason to visit the YouTube site.
link: You can tap the link button to paste in an outside URL to the assignment.
7. For records you transfer or browse from Google Drive, you can appoint approvals
for what the students can do. Click the drop-down list to permit students to do the following:
Inspect only: Select this choice in the event that you need the entirety of your students to peruse a similar record yet not modify it. This is useful for reference materials as it was.
Edit: Choose this alternative in the event that you need the entirety of your students to make changes to a similar document. This is acceptable just if students are relied upon to team up on an individual assignment.
Make a copy for each student: To pick this choice in the event that you need every student to have their own duplicate of the assignment. Students can change and turn in the assignment independently. This is best for a run of the mill schoolwork assignments in which the students are responsible for their own tasks.
8. Once the assignment is done, every student gets an e-mail notification of the assignment. The assignment displays on the Stream page of class, where you can observe how many students have finished their assignment.
What are the things you can do with Google Classroom
Several students asked the same question like what are the things that can be done in Google classroom. What is the reason behind using Google classroom and what you can do with it? What Google classroom have for you?
Firstly Google classroom is completely free. You don’t have to upgrade it to an advanced version that will cost you money.
Once you have done all the set up for your Google classroom, you are ready to go. Within a short time you can know how to set up an account of your google classroom. First let me show you why Google classroom is known as a big deal. Here is the list of the things can be done in Google Classroom:
- Add details, information, and practice material: Give your students details and messages regarding your lesson. Include materials regarding lessons in the announcement. The announcements you did will appear in your students’ Google Classroom stream. That way, students can discover everything fast. You can include materials from a Google drive, associated with that lessons of your Google Classroom, include documents and pictures from your PC, including a YouTube video or include some other connection you need your students to visit. It’s that simple!
- Add assignments: It is similar to the announcement, you can post an assignment to your class. It works the identical way, but here you get the choice to include a due date and grade it. It will inform your students about when they have to do an assignment and it will also show in their Calendar. In just a few minutes you can also include a BookWidgets assignment.
- Grade the students’ assignment: After that, you can check and grade the student’s assignments have given in. There is a place for feedback from a teacher’s comment. The teachers can send the assignment back to the students. The tab “Marks” includes a grade book of all assignments of students and grades.
- Guide students: Obviously, your students must have the option to share their comments. Or on the other hand not? That is totally up to you! You can manage approvals, enabling students to post and remark, just remark, or enable just the instructor to post and remark. You can even email your students exclusively.
What are the things you cannot include in Google classroom
There are many things you should know before starting your Google classroom. Thinks like what can be included and what you cannot be included in Google classroom. Below some of the things which you cannot include in your Google classroom:
Chatbox: Comments can be done on announcements and assignments but there are no options for a chat. If you want to be in direct contact with your students you can directly send them an email. You can use other Google applications for a chat like Hangouts meet.
Tool for test and quiz: There are a few possibilities when it comes to making quizzes on Google classroom but it does not consider to be a quiz or test for students. for that there are several good applications such as book widgets quizzes.
Option 1: You can easily add the assignments and tests from another education app within the Google Classrooms, such as an app called BookWidgets test, which is utilized for automatically grading.
Option 2: This is another thing one can do inside Google Classroom on their own that is adding a question. Then, select between the option for a multiple-choice question or an open answer. This might seem to be boring, but it is best to select the second option if one wishes to make their digital Classroom even more interactive.
A Communication forum: Students can comment on the announcement done by you but it is not the best way for discussions. If you are looking for the best and effective tool for classroom discussions then check out Padlet.
In this blog Google classroom we have included all the relevant information regarding How do I submit an assignment on Google Classroom really is and how Google classroom works. We have also included information regarding what are the things you can do and what you cannot do in Google classroom which will help you on how to post an assignment in Google classroom easily for students. You don’t have to be an expert to manage these classrooms. You just need some basic guidance about Google classroom which we already included in this article.
If you have any problem regarding your assignments and homework. You can submit queries to our computer science homework help and computer science assignment help experts. We can provide you high-quality content along with the plagiarism reports. We can also provide instant Classroom assignment help to you as we are accessible 24*7. And we also provide the assignments with well-formatted structures and deliver them within the slotted time. All these facilities are available at a reasonable price.