1. Canned vegetables: Aldi's canned vegetables may be mushy and flavorless.
2. Bread: Aldi's bread may be dry and have a peculiar texture.
3. Robotic vacuum cleaner: Aldi's robotic vacuum cleaner may not have enough suction power .
4. Laundry detergent: Aldi's laundry detergent may not clean clothes as well as name-brand detergent and may leave residue
5. Paper towels: Aldi's paper towels may be thin and flimsy
– Compare prices: Aldi brand products are typically cheaper than name-brand products, but it's still important to compare prices to make sure you're getting the best deal.
– Try a small size: If you're unsure about an Aldi brand product, start by buying a small size. This way, you won't waste your money if you don't like the product.