1. Aldi's November star: Winternacht soft gingerbread cookies from Germany.
2. Satisfy your sweet tooth with Moser Roth Grand Chocolades truffles.
3. Dive into the hot-cocoa bomb trend with Choceur's Belgian chocolate creations.
4. Discover the adorable melting snowman hot-cocoa bomb for a unique treat.
5. Simplify holiday baking with Specially Selected assorted continental cookies.
6. Embrace peppermint season with Benton's fudge-coated peppermint crèmes.
7. Enjoy the perfect sweet-and-salty combo with Clancy's drizzled kettle corn.
8. Sip on rich Shamrock Farms vanilla-spice eggnog or use it as a creamer.
9. Raise a glass with Pacific Fruit Vineyards cranberry wine.
10. Warm up your winter with Pacific Fruit Vineyards mulled wines.
11. Elevate your cheese board with Emporium Selection cranberry-white-cheddar cheese.
12. Spice up your dishes with Specially Selected infused extra-virgin olive oils.