1. Electronics - Limited selection, better deals elsewhere.
2. Generic Medications - Check local pharmacies for better deals.
3. Small Appliances - Prices often higher than online sales.
4. Jewelry - Limited selection, potentially marked up.
5. Books - Limited selection and usually not discounted.
6. Toys - Limited selection and better deals during sales.
7. Clothing - Limited styles and may not be the best quality.
8. Produce - Buy in smaller quantities to prevent spoilage.
9. Perishable Foods - Bulk may lead to waste if not used quickly.
10. Canned Goods - Sales at regular grocery stores can be cheaper.