1. Hanging ghosts: Cut white sheets into ghost shapes and hang them from the ceiling or trees.
2. Mason jar spiders: Fill mason jars with black and white marbles and add plastic spiders.
3. Toilet paper roll ghosts: Cut toilet paper rolls into different lengths, paint them white, and draw on black eyes and a mouth.
4. Floating witch hats: Hang witch hats from the ceiling using fishing wire, and optionally add balloons to the bottom to make them look like they are floating.
5. Candy corn vases: Spray paint glass vases orange and white, and use black electrical tape to create candy corn stripes.
6. Eyeball wreath: Glue plastic eyeballs to a foam wreath, and optionally add spider webs and other Halloween embellishments
7. Bonyard lantern: Fill a glass lantern with plastic skulls and bones, and optionally add glow-in-the-dark paint to the skulls and bones
8. Mummy luminaries: Wrap white crepe paper around glass jars, and add black electrical tape to create mummy features.
9. Pumpkin patch centerpiece: Fill a shallow dish with fake pumpkins and gourds, and optionally add hay and other fall embellishments
10. Spider web table runner: Cut a spider web design out of black construction paper.